Tungsten Premium Nozzle for precise 3D print results. For abrasive and high temperature print processes where brass & steel fails.
- outstanding nozzle material properties: energy efficient / ensure high quality printing results
- Calibration efforts are more stable (constant layer thickness even during extreme long print-runs as well as during high temperature print processes)
- No extreme tempering effect. (Hardened Steel nozzles suffer a strong tempering effect caused by heat, which makes the steel softer.)
- Our flattened nozzle tip doesn’t scratch glas beds unlike diamond / sapphire nozzles or not flattened nozzle tips.
- Another positive aspect is that there is no need for long lasting researches because it is anyway a reliable quality standard in the plastic extrusion industries and this lowered the developing cost of the 3D Printer nozzle and it grants a fast production after the crowdfunding campaign became successful.
- It has no tungsten nozzle tip in a steel or brass body instead our nozzle is completely made of a premium tungsten alloy which makes it more reliable and grants better thermal conductivity
- Made of a premium tungsten alloy which is generally used in the plastics industry or for aerospace applications
- not food-safe
- alloy contains small amounts of nickel (up to 3%)
- we also refer to:German Wikipedia and the CDC Report: “Nach dem derzeitigen Wissensstand gelten Wolfram und seine Verbindungen als physiologisch unbedenklich.” “You are not likely to experience any health effects that would be related to exposure to tungsten or tungsten compounds.”
- Ref: CDC: http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/ToxProfiles/tp186-c1-b.pdf – 1.5 How can Tungsten affect my health?
- Ref: Wikipedia: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfram – Abschnitt: Toxikologie